11.05.2004

Ugh.

You know how when you get sick your face feels like a sweltering-hot swollen thing stuck to the front of your head? And you've gone through so many Kleenexes that your nose feels like a big open wound?

Um, yeah. That's pretty much where I'm at right now.

I was driving down the road feeling like a Sudafed commercial, probably the one where the dude is a giant nose. And then I ran over an innocent leaf.
That leaf never did any harm in this world. Just an innocent thing floating around in the November breezes and *BAM* I ran right over it. How thoughtless.

3 Comments:

At Wed Nov 10, 05:49:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Hi! You made me feel cool when you left a comment on my blog...so now I'm gonna leave one on yours, so YOU can feel cool, TOO! Enjoy your coolness! !

!

!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At Mon Nov 15, 06:56:00 PM CST, Blogger Natalie Duvall said...

Wanted to hit you up after the comment you left on my blog - it was very true and VERY real. You must be a sisterly spirt... :-)

 
At Sun Apr 03, 01:47:00 AM CST, Blogger s.k.namanny said...

I hope you're feeling better. Sickness is always over so quickly. You musn't drive when under the influence of giant noses.

skn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home