2.11.2005

my doze is raw

Uhg. I feew cwappy.

Been missing classes left and right. I blame Bush.

I feel like a dork, but I still haven't found the place in the code where I can make the text of my entries smaller. I can fiddle with everything else, but every time I change a text size, I find that I'm changing the wrong text. Argh.

Also, now that I've done the customizations I have done, I'm sick of this template again. It seems so sterile. I figured out how to use their heading styles (those overlapped cubes) to make my own sidebar items. If I change my template I'll have to rework all that. Not that biggadeal I suppose. The only templates with built-in 'links' sections are b. f. ugly.

Ooooh you know what I want? You do? What is it, then.... go on, tell me.

Yes! A Vanilla Bean from Starbucks. There's something so delicious about a creamy vanilla drink with flecks of bean in it. Mmm. And let me tell you I am SICK of chicken soup. M'goo.

Have y'all seen Liar Liar? That's what chicken soup is to me right now. M'goo.

And I love me some vanilla bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home