1.16.2005

Goin to the chapel and we're. . . gonna get maaaried [repeat]

Wow, that tsunami is horrific. Times like these I wish I were some hotshot celeb with major pull so I could go do something. In the meantime, I'm going to donate cash and valuable worry and heartache.

So is everyone back in school and solidly miserable yet? I sure as fucknut am. Let's talk about Advanced Fiction. Let's talk Tech Writing. Let's talk not getting home until 9 fucking o'clock. Let's talk about running over a squirrel and immediately wondering what's so f'ing great about humans that we feel we can just roll over an innocent being and keep driving rather than falling to pieces in regret. Let's talk about Howard Stern's hair.

Let's also talk about I'm removing some of these annoying polls now. Humph.

Do you ever wonder who the hell you are? Or if you've somehow fallen way behind in the race? Like Pink Floyd says, I think I may have missed the starting gun. Life has just gone on, and I'm still a little girl in pigtails eating an ice cream cone and singing "my boyfriend's back and we're gonna get in trouble, hay laaah hay laaah my boyfriend's back..."

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 17, 12:19:00 AM CST, Blogger Murph said...

I don't even think I'm in the same race. I think everyone else is racing, and I'm in the side-race where someone is designated specifically to watch me and make sure I don't eat my paper number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home