12.15.2004

anyways

Yeah, that irritates the piss out of me. *laughs*
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
ha ha haaahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrr it annoys me for reals.
anyways, i hate it when ppl add an s to anyway and never capitalize. periods at the end of sentences is a stretch - surely they can't be expected to capitalize, too. that'd just be cruel.

you like, can't expect much from ppl these dayz or whatever, for reelz dawg. that'd requre like thinking or some shit.

I run across blogs like that every once in a while and just pass right on by. It's like you have to wade through the bullshit to get to the tiny scraps of content.

What are high schools putting out into the world, anyway? Slut-whores with pants that show their ass-crack and morons with pants like tents that drive around the crappy piece-o-shit cars daddy bought them. Where have all the real people gone?

Think I'll go listen to 311 now.

Like, I'm outie.

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 20, 11:52:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

"slut whores that show their ass cracks..."
or however you phrased it
it's amazing that you can walk into any clothing store and find smaller versions of these kinds of pants (and shirts) for the younger girls. it's really very sickening.
and the whole baggy clothes trend needs to be shot dead.

this is why i need to learn how to make my own clothes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home