11.09.2004

freewrite

I remember waaay WAAAY back when I was in high school (sigh) and my creative writing teachers had us do this free-write thing. I loved doing it. And when I'm trying to get my creative mojo on 'go' I use that technique. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just makes me want to rip up the paper. Here goes, and I'll type as fast as I can (sorry in advance for the typos):

You know if you think about it typing is like letting your fingers trip. Like they are tripping along and the keys are the roughly textured concrete, probably burning in the summer sun with my luck. I always did that as a kid - stubbed my toe by the pool and the end of my toe bled and it hurt like a motherfucker when I jumped back into the water. That's funny now that I'm older and wiser that I was getting in the pool with an owee that may have been bleeding. That's like... illegal in terms of consideration for others. Hey there's another issue I have with people - them not giving a flip flying fuck about anyone but themselves and not having REAL feeling inside themselves about anything, much less anybody. I actually feel a lot of sympathy for those type people because they'll never know a real relationship because real doesn't have to do with one person. It's the interaction between them. I know a couple people that are only in relationships that have some benefit to them in some way. That's disgusting. Man I'm hungry. Would love a caramello. That sounds good, all that ooey gooey caramel running all over the place. Isn't it weird how you crave shit? Especially us women. We're notorious. It's fun, though. Out of the blue I'll really want some pumpkin pie. Shit phone ringin wonder if that dude

Nope. Shit. Now I can't get my flow back. Oh, well. I suppose I'm off to go work on my painting. I've been working on it for two weeks, and it's not going in the direction it's supposed to go. Perhaps it'll be better for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home