11.28.2004

And I was all... and then she goes...and I was like...

I'm going to update my audio clip in my profile regularly. For those who listen to it. The problem is that it starts playing before it loads completely, so you have to hit play again or pause it for a second or two and hit play again. Ah, the little annoying trivialities in life.

I need me a big ol' fatty-J right about now. If you know what I'm saying. And even if you don't, frankly. I'll still need one regardless of whether or not you know what I'm saying. Do you know what I'm saying? Or no. Because it's really important for me to know. Ya know?

I know, I know.

Not that I have anything to do with big fatty-Js or anything. Hey, you guys know the (relevent to the subject) Sublime song? Yeah.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male, and the other two... well the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home