11.19.2004

[vol. 3]

andanotherthing or two:

When I make an obscure movie reference, and someone else in the room gets it. Love that. Like if I said "Damn, it feels good to be a gansta" and someone goes, "oh I love that movie."

Hot chips and salsa you get at the good Mexican place.
People playing with my hair.

Taking a bubble bath with my iPod hooked up to my speaks (good acoustics for my tra la laah-ing).

When really spiffy people comment on my blog that live kinda near where I used to live (hi guys).

Brits calling body parts "bits."
Bits in general. heh. heh heh.

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 19, 07:14:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Why did you leave Nashburg?

Don't you miss the smog?

 
At Mon Nov 22, 04:50:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

To this day I grit my teeth at the sight of a cowboy hat...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home