12.01.2004

blooble skeelarkenstein

I'm writing to say I'm too tired to write. But since I'm here, what do you think of my poll? Should I ask a less... personal question? I'm feenking of putting like... ten bajillion polls all down the side just to ask a bunch of interesting questions. It's anonymous, so it's not like people have to censor themselves here.

Well anyway. I'm exhausted. 20th century Art is whooping my ass right now.

And my GODDAMN FUCKING NEIGHBORS decided that a TEN HOUR SEXFEST was in order, and decided to CHASE EACH OTHER AROUND GIGGLING AND SHAKING THE LIGHT FIXTURES last night. One extreme or the other, right?
so yeah, thanks for that.
Makes me wonder what cosmically delicious thing I could do to repay their favor.
While I'm thinking on that, I'll just go slather some Preparation-H on my eye sacks. Wheres my GODDAMN FUCKING COFFEE.

humph.

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 08, 07:13:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

whoa, that's where I went to elementary school until the 3rd grade...

How old are you again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home