12.09.2004

It's about time.

It's time for a new list. PET fucking PEEVES. Do I say 'fuck' too much? Well anyway.

I hate it when people say "grrrrr." I mean, how lame? Seriously. "Grrrr?" Give me a break. It's like Crayola Does Anger. Does anyone have any suggestions for those that might be reading? Anything but grrrrrr.

WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS like their mad, but REALLY JUST STOOOPID.

People who are like this guy.

People who use eight million exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who don't know how to copy and paste, and so "forward" every fucking "Fwd: fwd: FORWARD" they get until it's unreadable garbage. Then they want me to think it's funny. Um, no.

Oh, and people who end every..... single..... sentence.... like.... this........

But anyway. So why did everyone stop taking my polls? ------>
People stopped voting. I guess they're tired of voting. Hmm. What other polls should I post? Anyone have any ideas? I keep thinking of stuff, but then it seems lame. Like "coke or pepsi?" Stuff like that. Anything? ... Anyone? Hello?

( i think i'm alone in the universe ) ( ( ( e c h o ) ) )

3 Comments:

At Fri Dec 10, 02:18:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

I think you should add Reese's Puffs to your cereal poll question. You'll read in the obituaries one day that my stomach exploded from eating Reese's Puffs cereal. But it will be completely worth it.

 
At Fri Dec 10, 06:23:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Consider it done. I'll speak kindly of you at the funeral.

 
At Sun Dec 12, 12:34:00 AM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Hw bout ppl who abbr. evrything?
or *shrugs*, *grins*, *laughs*, *sucks*?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home