12.21.2004

Family Guy

Okay I recently rediscovered a show called Family Guy. It's a cartoon, but then again so is The Simpsons. It is ridiculously funny.

First off, we have talking dog with a smart-ass attitude that reminds me of that guy that used to do Weekend Update. What's his name? Anyway. [OH, Norm Macdonald: a smart ass, but he has dimples and those eyes that make me want to do deliciously naughty things to him. But I digress.]

Then we have another smartass, a baby with a snobby accent, that wants nothing more than to off his mother, and goes around plotting ways to do so. He could have his own show.

Then there's the others.

But seriously, folks. It's funny. And it's got a pretty nifty cast.
It's got 'Scotty, Don't' in it. Scotty don't. Oh no, Scotty don't. SHH! Zippit. Silence. Shh.com.net.org

Just wanted to share the joy. I laugh out loud at least twice every time I watch it, and I'm picky about my comedy.

Is anyone else completely sick of Christmas music already? I'm about to give up leaving the apartment. I'm bombarded every time I step foot into any retail institution. I mean, honestly. We're not all that fucking jolly. Well, unless we're watching Family Guy.

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 22, 01:28:00 AM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

I agree, Family Guy is indeed hilarious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home