8.28.2006

Swamp Crotch

I'm currently addicted to Blow Pops. I know this has no relevance on the state of the world, but there it is.

I hate it when women saturate themselves in perfume and then frolic around in the world a-stankin.

Why should I have to deal with your nasty funk? It's NOT going to hide the fact that you haven't showered in a week and your hair looks like wet straw. You've only added a whole new layer of NASTY onto your already putrid essence. If you're doing it to attract men, it's NOT GOING TO WORK. Leaving a trail behind you is not flattering, it's gross. If I walk down the aisle at the grocery store and can smell you even when you're no longer there, you're gross. I don't care if the shit cost you 600 bucks. No perfume smells good when you've bathed in it.

And by the way, you're not fooling anyone with those tits. The massive cavern between them gives you away. You overpaid the surgeon.

And nobody is believing that hair color, either.



Am I mean? I know I'm evil, but am I mean, too?

5 Comments:

At Tue Aug 29, 07:12:00 AM CDT, Blogger J. said...

Hey, who cares if her tits are real or fake? They all taste the same...

I agree with you on the perfume cloud, though. Men who bathe in cologne are wretch-inducing as well.

 
At Tue Aug 29, 11:09:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Eeew, but they look all stupid and wonky when they're artificial. Not to mention they move all gross.

Yeah, men are big cologne culprits, too. I love a man who smells good, but the same rule applies. Too much does not a yummy man make. Then they just smell like manwhore.

 
At Tue Aug 29, 01:15:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much of anything is a problem. Well, there can never be too much of you, but outside of that...;)

 
At Mon Sep 04, 07:25:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kevin said...

steve irwin died today. :(

 
At Sun Sep 17, 12:52:00 AM CDT, Blogger s.k.namanny said...

Did Steve Irwin have a signature scent?
I promise, I won't bathe in it. (Nobody has ever smelled the tailings of my essence in the aisle I just vacated.
But I have dreamt of jamming a sting ray tail into the heart of people whose wordless slogan is: "SMELL ME!")

You are so damn right.

skn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home