2.21.2005

Constantine

I don't know why, but I think the name Constantine is kinda hot. As for the movie... the jury is still out. It had its moments, for sure.

So. I changed my blog template yet again. When I first started this blog, it was the black template. Then I thought that was too... typically something I'd choose, so I chose a different one. I got sick of it in about two weeks. So since then I've been playing Musical Templates. This one is kinda... Rage Against The Machine. Pocket full of shells, yo. And now I can't go back to the black one because little Rach from the block is using it. I don't want to sprinkle similarities on her uniqueness. So here I am. At least this one isn't so... sterile as the blue one I had a second ago.

Okay so not to just jump on the tv show bandwagon, but what is up with Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielson? Are they hilarious or is it me? I'm all for opposites gettin up on it. These two are definitely opposites, but I'm not sure if it's genius or insanity. My guess is a bit of both. They'll either be the closest, most in-love couple ever or end up slapping each other to death. Not sure where to place my bet just yet.

These are the things that are good:
Rain
Adult Toys.

These are the things that are bad:
Rain
Adults finding your Adult Toys.

4 Comments:

At Mon Feb 21, 06:44:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

I like Celebrity Fit Club and the Surreal Life more than the Flava Flav show. I don't really like that one at all. And as for the adult toys, it might not be good for adults to find your adult toys, but it's better than kids finding them and playing war with them or racing them like cars.

 
At Mon Feb 21, 07:24:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

I agree with the above statement.

And I feel left out, because I am cable-deprived and have been insanely curious about that show ever since I heard it came out.

 
At Thu Feb 24, 01:54:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Feb 24, 01:57:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Oops. Anyway:

I haven't watched any Surreal Life this season, but if it's half as entertaining as last time's, I'm missing out. Except, of course, for that whiney Ryan Star. I wanted to slap that bizitch.

Rach - I wonder if they're going to release it on dvd. It'd be worth the rent. Well, actually, if you never saw them together on Surreal Life, I'm not sure their new show would have the same impact. Hmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home