2.17.2005

Here's what you do.

Search for your name, in quotes, through Google. You'll be surprised by how much you find. When I'm bored, I just throw some quotes around anybody's name I can think of. Old boyfriends, etc. It's kinda creepy, actually, how much you can find out.

Trying to decide if I want to take classes this summer. The schedule just came out, and there's some stuff I'm almost sorta halfway a bit rather slightly interested in. I just don't know anymore.

I don't know why, but lately I've wanted to sit down and memorize the presidents in order. What the hell is wrong with me? I mean, seriously. I don't have time to sleep lately, much less memorize information I will most likely never use in this lifetime.

So is anyone else totally obsessed with People's Court? Dude pissed in the primer. Geez.

Random things I adore:
Pepsi
Doggies
Nail Polish
Dill Pickles
Sunglasses
Orgasms
Jude Law (Weird how those two came to mind simultaneously)

Random things I anti adore:
Cats (most)
Liver
Loud smacky gum-chewing chicks with fake nails and bottle-blonde hair with pants half hanging off their asses.

Smokers (especially the rude inconsiderate assholes who smoke right outside the door - like they're really doing us a favor, we still have to walk through it and then the area always stinks, even long after they leave. What does that say about their skin and organs?)

Pearl Onions
Green Bean Casserole (most)

Song I like but can't explain why SLASH guilty pleasure of the moment:
Take Your Mama (Scissor Sisters)