3.07.2005

[ ]

huuuuhhhuhh. That's the sound of all the breath flowing out of my lungs as I sit here in quasi depression. It's a rainy foggy day and everything seems so farking quiet. I just want to sleep but I have all this stoopid crap to do. But instead of doing it I just keep hitting "next blog" over and over. Speaking of that, man some people are seriously f-ed up. I love the funny bloggers, though, that give me a moment of laughter that, in today's case, breaks the silence around here. Hopefully everyone on the block can hear my cackle.

Ever have the urge to blog about incredibly personal experiences? I do. I'm fighting the urge. Jaws clamped.

Fighting

the

uuurge...

6 Comments:

At Mon Mar 07, 07:44:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

At least you weren't just fired from a job that pays $7 an hour. Can you believe that someone would fire me? Just imagine how appropriate I am in a professional environment.

 
At Mon Mar 07, 09:10:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Writing from the heart is the best, the easiest and entertaining. I know how it is sometimes, though. You just don't want to let people in on your whole life. You should at least write it down in your own personal journal. It's very therapeutic.

And Murph, why did you get fired?

 
At Mon Mar 07, 10:32:00 PM CST, Blogger superflywebpimp said...

heya spill, genius author of the paragraph novels here. quick question, i saw where you said shut the fuck up to the watson's girl lol, are you in tn?

 
At Tue Mar 08, 12:04:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Mar 08, 12:06:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, I can imagine how lovely it would be to work in a cube next to you, Murph. When I think professional, you are the first thing that comes to mind. You and your jizz towel. I wink at thee.

Rach - Sometimes I feel like spilling my guts out on here, and sometimes I even start and end up cutting most of the juicy bits out. I don't see many other peeps describing their twisted late night trysts. Yah mee? My journal gets the brunt.

Superfly - Yeah I used to live in middle Tn., but Watson's is in a few different states now. I can't escape! Her voice makes me want to whittle my ears off with a dull spoon.

 
At Tue Mar 08, 11:41:00 AM CST, Blogger Murph said...

Well Rachel, I got fired because I refused to put up with the rampant improprieties and injustices against minorities in my workplace.
That, and I've been late about 1000 times in the last year. It's ok, I'll rebound. When you think of thriving economies, New Mexico is the first place that comes to mind, right? Followed closely by Haiti and Romania.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home