4.15.2005

oh NO she did NOT

Ooh ooh zzzchhchzz ergh [I'm attempting to growl in type] ggrrghhghr zzzergh.

I am blistering pissed right now. Buh LISTERing pissed. Heidi, my lovely supervisor on the project I just BUSTED MY ASS to come up with a good color scheme for the damn document even when I could get NO damned answers about ANY thing having to do with ANY thing that mattered with the damn thing and I had to be the one to make ALL the damn decisions about everything even though SHE is supposed to be directing the production of the damn thing and yet ALL decisions have been made by me, just me, and with ZERO credit well don't think for one SECOND I'm not putting on my resume that I directed the project yes I directed it with zero help from others that shall remain nameless like HEIDI.

Okay so yeah. After all the work I put in to designing a document with a certain color scheme that I though highlighted the purpose of the document... I mean, I put a lot of thought into it. I wanted it to be a success for them. The color was critical for getting the ideas across. And my team and I busted our asses to get it in by deadline.

And Then

We find out that they tossed the color files... and printed the fucker in black and white.

Black.

And White.

They printed it

in Black

And White.


Yes indeed. We are all a tad peaved. And on top of that, the team and I went out for some drinks the other night to celebrate finishing, and I could SWEAR one of the girls in my group was hitting on me. I mean... really laying it on. Like... lesbian style.

What to make of that? Could it be that I misinterpreted?

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 18, 12:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

I see that you didn't take my advice, and now look what happened. Heidi could be dead right now. Seriously though, I think that I would really talk to her. But then again I've been fired from a department store, so there you go.
As for the lesbian, I think that the only way to be completely sure is to go ahead and hook up with her and then explain the experience in complete detail here on your blog.
Keep me updated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home