3.21.2005

Bette Davis

Okay who else loves Bette Davis? I like how she wasn't afraid of getting ugly, down, or dirty if a role called for it, back when nobody else was willing to shed the false lashes. Not to mention she was always so ballzy.

I dig a woman who has no fear and tells men where they stand. I'm like that myself, but I find myself surrounded by puny little whiny-bitches that have no bitch in them whatsoever. I couldn't live like that. So I'm grateful to watch the occasional strong, smartmouthed bitch- of course one that still remains a good person. I'm not talking about the hardened whore style of bitch that wears too much eyeliner.

Oooh and while I'm sounding dykish, who also loves The L Word? I rented the first disc of season 1 and I'm hooked. I'm all about the one with the aviator glasses.

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 22, 08:55:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

Sorry, I'm not sure who Bette Davis is, but I'm sure she's cool.

 
At Wed Mar 23, 09:54:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

If we were any older, that would be blasphemy. But yeah, I can see where you may not have heard of her - she's an actress from mostly black and white movies, like All About Eve. She was massively famous in her day. Not all of her films are good ones, but she rocked 'em anyway.

And she was the first woman president of the Academy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home