3.28.2005

Karma Chameleon

I just have to get this off my chest. The other day, I was rolling... in my five point oh with my ragtop down so my hair can blow. I was humming to myself, I was saying "mmmbop badoodendot ba doo bop." I decided it was too hot in thurr so I busted a move to Beachfront Avenue. I looked over and I was all, "watch that girl! See that girl! She's a dancin' queen!" And she waved at me and was all, "I'm just livin' la vida loca, ya mee?" I nodded and laid me some rubber on dat asphalt.

Than I remembered! Shit, he told me three times, and I still forgot to do it. He told me very specifically: "wake me up before you go-go." I turned that mother out and headed back to the crib. I tried to explain it to him when I got there. I kissed him gently on the lips, and whispered while I rocked my hips, "oops. I did it again." He said, "don't pay that shit no mind babygirl, it's aaall riiight. It's all just... dust in the wind. All it is is dust in the wind." I felt so much better after that. I said, "baby, are you sure?" He replied, "my heart will go on and on." I decided to take two steps, just two steps, Mister, two steps towards the door. Then I glanced at my reflection, the wo-man in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty damned bitchin'. I was having a Hot Pants Flare-Up. That's some mighty Good Stuff, I thought to myself. You can't touch this.

I'm just way too sexy. For my hat. Whatchu think about that?

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 31, 03:40:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

I've been trying to leave comments on your posts for the longest time, but everytime I do, something fucked up happens and it won't let me. Anyways, I thought this particular post was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home