10.14.2006

Mantastic

So I was flipping channels and saw what I thought was a glimpse at this hot dude named CT from Real World Paris. That's right, bitches, I watch Real World. So I went back and sure enough, there was the delicious hunk of man meat himself, Chris, or CT. On the Real World, he had this full head of thick hair that was so sexy, and I thought he couldn't possibly look hotter. Now he's shaved his head, and those who have read my blog for a long time know that I'm a sucker for a man with a shaved head and facial hair, especially ones with intense eyes and dark brows. He's on this season of Real World/Road Rules Challenge, which obviously I will now be watching.

Ladies, I present to you: The delicious, mouth-watering hunk of man, CT. You're welcome.



I know this thumbnail is small, but trust me, every feature on his face is as hot as the next, clear down to the kissable lips. This is NOT the best picture of him I've seen, so if you look him up, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Damn. The man makes you want to get into trouble, doesn't he?

7 Comments:

At Mon Oct 16, 08:46:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...not really. He kinda looks like he was a water-head in his youth. But, what do I know, I have a penis..

 
At Mon Oct 16, 10:11:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

I have no idea what a water-head is. But I get the impression I chose a bad photo to represent his hotness. At least a bad photo for convincing hetero men of his hotness.

Um, unless you're a gay man. Then I've really failed.

 
At Tue Oct 17, 12:33:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's ok. Even if it was a good photo, I probably would still not agree about the hotness. I (and my penis) will take your word for it.

 
At Fri Oct 20, 03:20:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok yeah he's regulation hot. I'll give you that. But dumb as a box of rocks. No wait...dumber than that...dumber than every dumb euphemism you've ever heard for dumb. And the fact that his stupidity has leaked into my brain will forever sour his good looks for me.
Oy

 
At Thu Oct 26, 01:26:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kevin said...

Hey ... well I only think a few guys are hot, so I can't judge.

But yea .. elections are coming up and I dunno about you but I'm ready to put my vote down against gay interracial abortions.

 
At Thu Oct 26, 01:03:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

:-D

That's funny.

I'm in a place surrounded by gobs of "vote no on stem cell research" signs. I'm stunned. And my gawd, can you believe Rush Limbaugh's comment about Michael J. Fox's commercial? Holy shit! Dude needs to be bitch slapped.

 
At Sat Oct 28, 12:41:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kevin said...

Yea ... that commercial was pretty depressing. And also the interviews he's had since. That's pretty damn low of Rush (go figure) ... like laughing at a kid with down syndrome.

Anyway, yea we've got tons of vote no signs up ... pretty disgusting. I'm in missouri, so a lot of the crazies have come out of the woodworks to shoot it down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home