4.19.2005

Tasty

Okay so um... I have to tell you guys this.

So I'm sitting at a desk. There are four of us sitting there, talking about technical shit and who's going to do what on the next project. And I could feel her kinda staring. You know how when someone is looking at you and you look them in the eye to get them to stop? Didn't work. She just sort of grinned at me. I'm like... is anyone else seeing this? Am I losing my mind? Am I just taking this wrong?

But these aren't exactly people whom I can just ask, "hey, do you think she's a lesbian?" Wouldn't exactly work.

So we're walking out to our cars and she walks next to me and asks what I'm doing. I told her I had to run by the library and pick up some stuff for a class. She actually looked disappointed. Then I realized that she may have been suggesting we go hang our or something.

I guess I just don't know enough to even pick up signals. Or maybe I am picking them up, but I'm not sure I'm correct.

Anyway, so she said "see you later, k." She has started calling me "K" in conversation. Which seems very personal. And she walked to her car. As ridiculous as it sounds (I know), I actually waited for her to drive off before I did. Is that dorky?

This is all very strange.

Oh my god. I mean, I'm probably going to find out that it was all in my imagination, and she's like... married and homophobic. I'm going to feel very silly. Yeah. Cause it's all in my head.

Right?

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 19, 03:51:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

hmmm
you should ask her point-blank "do you want to fuck me, or what?"
then she what she says and take it from there...

 
At Tue Apr 19, 08:47:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

I can see this story developing. I would explain what I can imagine happening, but it's a little graphic.
And as for Rachel's suggestion, I think that that is just good, sound advice for almost any situation. You could even use that in the situation with your supervisor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home