3.03.2006

Hedwig's Angry Inch

I love the people that comment on my blog. You inspire me to write the strangest posts.

Nutsacks and bowling shoes. And you guys rock enough to go with it, to catch what I'm throwing your way.

I need to do an photo post containing pictures of nutsacks you all send me. Okay nevermind that. I think bowling shoe pics would be more tolerable.

Hmm. On second thought, neither would be tolerable. But it was good for a second.

Interesting Textural Associations:
nutsack = elbow / leather football / bowling shoe

Interesting Visual Associations:
powdered wigs = cotton balls = dust

Interesting Taste Associations:
root beer = licorice = ginger

Okay this is getting weird. I'm going to go throw frizbees at the light bulbs in my purple-edged bunker.

And then stop taking drugs.

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 06, 10:39:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Listen, honey. There's no way that nutsack of yours will fit in a bowling shoe. But you should send me the pic of you trying.

 
At Mon Mar 06, 10:40:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Oh, and how can you have vagina stuck in your head? Shouldn't that be... head stuck in a vagina?

Okay, EW. Nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home