1.30.2006

I've Been Found

Well, now I know Who is Who, except Oak Ridge, TN.

There's also a guy who is visiting once in a while from California (there's a few, but there's only 1 from this particular place). It's a guy I used to date. He found my blog, as I suspected he would.

Hi, B!

I feel compelled to write about my relationship with B (talk about interesting stuff to write about), but I don't think he'd appreciate it much. I will say this: the parts of him I miss I really miss. I actually went to Cali to live with him for a while. Lots of good memories.

Okay this is kind of awkward.

Anyway.
Eye Candy Of The Day: Christian Bale

5 Comments:

At Mon Jan 30, 10:07:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! You caught me!

Oh, is is just a coincidence, or does that Bale dude look kinda like me? Just ... not as good looking.

-B

 
At Tue Jan 31, 02:19:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Jan 31, 03:30:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

OMG!

Dude, I didn't think you'd actually comment! That's hilarious!

Now that you mention it, I do see where Christian Bale resembles you in places. Must be the flava I go for. But then again, your Blue Steel always took my breath away. It must be tough to be so... "good" looking.

 
At Tue Jan 31, 09:05:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

I'm the forth sexy person to lay words down, I think.

Anyway, see The Machinist now. He's not too much of eye candy in that, but he's friggin' awesome.

 
At Tue Jan 31, 09:12:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

I saw that one... man it was so intense! I can't believe he actually did that to himself for the role. That's dedication, baby.

That's one of those flicks that just never gets out of your head once you see it. And like you said, it's not because he was so yummy in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home