1.04.2006

Ping is suing me.

Okay so I not only painted my jeans, but my hair, too. I look good with a streak of green.

Today's tidbits: Did anyone else hear about Patrick Swayze planning on releasing a rap single? I'm not joking.

Speaking of people changing in weird ways, remember when Tom Cruise was hot instead of creepy?

WayBack Machine:

Aah, the good ol' days before religion fucked everything up. Oops, was that wrong?

Another example to prove my point: Mel Gibson

I think reading the Bible a lot makes you less attractive. It's not that they have aged. It's not the age difference I'm talking about here. Because men get sexier with age, as unfair as that is.

Okay, before anyone gets pissed at me, know that just because I'm not religious doesn't mean I'm not spiritual. I just don't believe in the bible or big organized religions (read: Catholicism).

Ah, what the hell. Get pissed.

Observations of the Day:
A. Peanut butter is really good on hot toast.
2. Independent Film Channel rocks.
iii. Girls named Jennifer are usually stuck-up.
D. Girls named Tiffany are usually bitches and/or sluts.
5. Men named Chip are funny, but "just friends" material.

Mmm, coffee. Gotta go.

4 Comments:

At Thu Jan 05, 09:24:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

So true, Trev. Sooo true.

 
At Thu Jan 05, 01:56:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

I heard that Patrick Swayze is a figment of my imagination. And peanut butter is good on everything.

 
At Sat Jan 07, 08:19:00 AM CST, Blogger Jiffinner said...

Hey, wait. My name is Jennifer and I’m not stuck up…well, not that stuck up. ;)

 
At Tue Jan 10, 12:54:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Scientology is truth. The sooner you see this, the sooner you will give Xenu all of your money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home