12.11.2005

5 Facts

I got infected by K. (You should totally go to her site, but if you pee a little when you laugh really hard, be wearing a diaper.)

Directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.

Here goes:

1. When nobody is around, I sometimes watch Three's Company. I know, I know.

2. I like making silly putty snap, crackle, and pop by putting air bubbles in it and then squeezing.

3. I love getting my nails done, but always feel really dirty because it feels so good when they massage my hands. Makes me feel guilty.

4. I really want to put a tiny stud in my nose. I think I have one of those noses that could pull it off, too.

5. I totally adore vodka martinis. Especially with about 1 billion olives.

Okay. I hereby infect:

Rachel

Murph (Yeah right, you're never on anymore. But I can hope)

h8

Kevin

JB

Jump in if you want to. I'd be interested to see what you come up with. Mine were so completely random that I have no idea what made me think of them.

Hope everyone has a good week. Mine's going to suck royal blue gonads.

4 Comments:

At Mon Dec 12, 11:58:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Trevypooh, don't be upset with me. I didn't infect you because you never update your blog anymore. Of course I wanted to give you web-vd.

Tell me your five facts, baby. Whisper them in my ear.

 
At Tue Dec 13, 10:45:00 AM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Is this like AIDS?

 
At Tue Dec 13, 11:28:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

It does sound that way, doesn't it? But no, unfortuantely you'll have to philander elsewhere to contract something that fun.

 
At Tue Dec 13, 07:01:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

Hmm... guess I'll have to think long and hard about this one.

Only because I'll have to dig up 5 unlucky souls to tarnish. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home