11.10.2005

Uncle Joey's Hair


Now THIS, my friends, is a scary image. At least she doesn't take herself so seriously that she can't make ridiculous faces like this. Oh, it's Mary Kate Olsen, if you couldn't recognize her

I'm sure you'll want to scrub your mind out with a brillo pad now, but hey.

It's 11 and my eyes are burning and my body is tired and telling me to curl up between the sheets and let sleep wrap around me. But here I am, not wanting to be still enough to let the panic suffocate me.

The last semester of your college education is going to SUCK people. Trust me. It'll be exhilarating because you know it's coming and you'll no longer have art projects and art movements and historical figures and literary documents to memorize. But at the same time... Man there is SO much work to do. I'm like, down to the wire every day. Some other thing is coming up due, all the while I'm working on my senior projects so that won't sneak up on me, too.

I see these little larval freshmen walking around with their sketch pads and shit, and I'm like... you have no idea what you're in for, buddy.
None.

5 Comments:

At Fri Nov 11, 09:20:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can that tongue not turn you on???

 
At Fri Nov 11, 11:41:00 AM CST, Blogger Murph said...

I know, I look back to when my class schedule was Astronomy, Music Appreciation and PE and I want to kill the 2002 Murph just because I'm jealous of his easy workload and boyish good looks.

 
At Fri Nov 11, 06:57:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

Oh, hey... I've got a picture I'll put up that you will probably most definitely enjoy.

No spoilers.

Oh and while I'm at it, what do you think of Al Franken? Watch the daily show any?

 
At Sat Nov 12, 08:10:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed...keep it up, man. You can do it.

 
At Mon Nov 14, 03:28:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, I'm going to try and not off myself before the end of the year. I had no idea it would be this hard. Or maybe I did and I just overestimated myself.

Remember that kid's story about the train?

"I think I can, I think I can..."

People do this all the time. Even with like... full time jobs and kids and stuff. So who am I to whine? Right? eh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home