11.06.2005

Dwight Schrute, Assistant [to the] Regional Manager


Okay, you just have to love The Office. There is nothing more funny than that shit. And Dwight... geez. Dude steals the show.

Dwight: "The purse girl hits everything on my checklist: creamy skin, straight teeth, curly hair, amazing breasts. Not for me... for my children. The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies."

Not to mention he's a killer on the dojo.

And anyone that doesn't love Steve Carell can go straight to hell.
He was genius in Anchorman and The 40 Year Old Virgin, and he is priceless on The Office.

Seriously, he doesn't even have to say anything to be funny enough to induce pants-peeing. My only beef with the show is that it's only a half-hour. And that's just fucking wrong, man.

6 Comments:

At Sun Nov 06, 06:09:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

I agree. I love this show. I've been downloading the episodes since they came on air. My favorite is definitely the basketball episode. Didja see that one??

 
At Sun Nov 06, 09:43:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Heck yeah I did! It was definitely one of the best.

 
At Mon Nov 07, 12:02:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

I like when Dwight is put in charge of the insurance plan and he tells everyone to write down their diseases.

 
At Mon Nov 07, 01:49:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to sit on Dwight's face, don't you? Maybe have him tie you up with his purple belt?

 
At Mon Nov 07, 01:51:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

EEew. No thanks. And besides, then I'd have to move you out of the way.

 
At Wed Nov 09, 02:40:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Actually I haven't seen it yet, so don't say anything! I have it TiVoed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home