10.17.2005

Lesbionics a la carte

Due to popular request, I started writing a line-by-line account of the night of my first same-sex experience, but it got really long, so I'm leaving it as a draft and sending an abbreviated version out into the world. A tad nervous, but I'm still counting on the fact that nobody in my day-to-day life knows I have a blog.

Summary, truncated:

I went to a party with some friends. Got a little bit high and made out with a guy I'd had a crush on forever. We were on the bed staring, you know how you do, and my friend walked in. Out goes Hot Guy to pee and grab a beer. Friend says she wants to tell me something. I giggled, still laying there staring up, and she told me she had a thing for me, how could I not notice? I didn't think she was serious, so I laughed. She said something else to try to convince me, but I kept thinking she was kidding. She pinned my arms down to the bed above my head and looked right at me. She told me she was serious and really slowly leaned down and kissed me, really softly. I was totally turned on, but at the same time, freaked out that my friend of like, three years, was straddling me and her hair was hanging around my face, and she was telling me she had "a thing" for me. I had no idea how to act, so I just went with it. I kissed her back, and she started reaching under my shirt. I was just high enough that I didn't really help her get my clothes off (how'd she do that? I still don't know), but she knew what she was doing, apparently.

She did the things I'd had done before, but in a totally different and completely amazing way. Her kisses were much softer and lighter than guy kisses, and her hands were gentle and... just knew. I basically just relaxed and let it happen. I remember her skin being so soft that I couldn't stop touching her, like she was some totally new thing I'd never seen. Her skin tasted sweet and clean, and her hair smelled like flowers. I vaguely remember Hot Guy walking in and sitting down, but I'm pretty sure neither of us paid him any mind. I just know that he was there when it was over, looking like a tent. Anyway, we were a tangle of limbs and mouths, and were both being very vocal (I don't think any of them were actual words).

I think I had two before I couldn't take it any more and took over. I had no idea what I was doing, but apparently I was good at it, and we ended up in another tangle, laying on each other afterwards exhausted. It still hadn't hit me that it was real, that the whole thing wasn't a dream, that she'd been serious, and that my her breast was actual still in my hand as I lay there spinning. My heart didn't slow down until I was at home that night, but believe me when I say I couldn't sleep. Eventually she and I hooked up again, but never again with the high to interfere.

With future girlfriends, I learned about the thrill of breathmints in the mix (think about it), how to maneuver in small car-like spaces, and how to have hands too busy for popcorn in the theater.

I hope I didn't leave out enough to annoy, but did leave out enough to disgust anyone. Not that I really care if it disgusts someone, I guess. Their own fucking problem, if you ask me.

But anyway. I'm feeling rather exposed at the moment. I think I'll go busy my mind with non-sexual thoughts now.


Now Playing from my iTunes playlist: Beck, "Black Tambourine"

9 Comments:

At Mon Oct 17, 04:55:00 PM CDT, Blogger technic said...

I haven't been that excited to learn about a lesbian encounter since mid school. Maybe if I would have spent all my time learning more about lesbians by, like, not wasting years in school and hi level math and physics classes, then maybe, just maybe, I could figure out how a breath mint could do more than just freshen your breath.

Wait, I just got it. It could get rid of that feminine dead fish smell.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 05:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Dude, that is SO not what it was for.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 05:41:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool post. Thanks for sharing it.... :)

 
At Tue Oct 18, 06:49:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

I'm in public, but I still have a semi

 
At Tue Oct 18, 11:03:00 PM CDT, Blogger technic said...

okay, maybe i was a little off on my guess. but, after walking around campus and asking girls if they could do anything sexual with a breath mint, well, i just decided to drop it.

 
At Wed Oct 19, 08:59:00 AM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Wow. That sounded a lot more exciting than anything I've ever experienced....
...starting to consider....
...hmmm....
....shit, I mean....dudes! Dudes are great...

 
At Wed Oct 19, 03:00:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

They are, they really are. I don't belittle the magnificence of a good man (especially one that puts others first- in and out of bed).

But this isn't competition for a guy, not for me. A man just can't compete, not because they aren't as good, just because it's so friggin different. It's like... brownies and cake. They are both warm and gooey and yummy, but they're different creatures altogether. Sometimes one is just way more preferable. I realize it's different for everybody, but that's how it is for me.

Okay that wasn't the best analogy, but maybe you can pick up what I'm laying down anyway.

 
At Mon Oct 24, 10:45:00 PM CDT, Blogger technic said...

one the plane of food analogies, what about tacos versus sausages?

 
At Tue Oct 25, 08:59:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

See? That works too, although it's a tad... icky. Especially since I hate sausage anyway, and love me a 3-taco combo from The Bell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home