10.09.2005

"I told you five or four times..." (chorus repeats)

I got a girlfriend, she goes to art school, I got an art-school girlfriend, yeah! woot woot.

So anyway. Did anybody watch that video on my last post? Freakin' weird.

So today was an interesting day. I'm driving down a major road in my town, and it's two lanes going in each direction, plus a turn lane in the middle. I'm in the right lane, and there is a huge white van next to me in the left lane. The person driving it decides to turn into the restaurant parking lot via the entrance to the right of me. So they just turn their big asses on in, almost smashing into my front end, and I had to slam on the brakes and head for the curb to avoid collision.

Stupid bitch.

[[ I should add that I hauled after her ass, all adrenalined up ready to kick some fucking ass, and the bitch fled! I drove all around the buildings near there, and she'd booked. Probably for the best, since there's a good chance I'd have a new entry to my criminal record. ]]

Another interesting thing - had a phone conversation with a friend who was at an "adult" store and was about to buy her first toy. She needed advisement. I tapped my bank of expertise to help her select the best item to suit her specific needs. She kept giggling at the variety, especially the "giant green beast with bumps." It was cute, really.

I guess I shouldn't make it sound like I'm a toy aficionado. I don't have much of a collection at all, I just uh.. knew what she'd like. Interpret that as you will. You'd be right.

Now Playing: "Rock'n'Roll Radio" -Ramones

3 Comments:

At Wed Oct 12, 12:03:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Whuh?

Two problems:
1. I have no idea what isn't fair, so I'm having trouble knowing how to fix it. But I'll give it a shot if I figure it out.

2. I have no way to email you and ask you what you're talking about.

If you're referring to the overall unfairness of life, unfortunately, at least for now, I am unable to repair this issue.

If you are referring to the VERY unfair fact that, at this moment, Johnny Depp is not currently lying naked on my floor with an erection, this, too, is ridiculously unfair.

I wish I had more power to change things, because that may indeed be one of the first changes I'd make in the world. The placement of Mr. Depp.

 
At Wed Oct 12, 01:11:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

Would it help if I lay on my floor with an erection? I'll do it anyway, just to see what happens. As for the girl/girl story, maybe it is for the best to make it subtle. Because there's no way that it could be better than what is going on in my head.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 12:19:00 AM CDT, Blogger technic said...

i'm no expert on girls, in fact, i'm probably the last guy on the planet that should be allowed to talk to the opposite sex, but why would you need toys. you have to pay for those. i've been told i have low morals, but why BUY toys when guys will PAY you to BE the toy. hell, i know i would (if i was allowed to talk to women)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home