8.30.2005

whuh?

Okay ladies. I have a question for you. How often is it that you wish you could pee standing up? Well if you answered "All the time, Kara!" then do I have the solution for you! It's called the P-Mate!

oh. my. god. Somebody invented this, which means they had prototypes that had to be tested, and then mock-ups that had to be manufactured. Anyone seeing anything weird here?

I'm rather stunned. Sure, it must be nice for guys to just flop 'er on out there and letterip, but honestly, we gals are just made to squat. But I suppose there are a few girls out there that would be tickled, uh, pink, to use something like this, namely my friend's mom who is a trucker and pees in a bucket until she has to stop to fill up with diesel. But for us outside the convoy... I just don't know. Any thoughts?

So following the Big Brother saga, James is probably going to get the boot tomorrow. In which case I'm going to be annoyed, because they already got rid of Kaysar, the sizzlin' hot strategical genius, and only because of his stoopid decision to let his guard down for a milisecond. I love the way James plays, too. He sets his jaw and bulldozes the bitches down. He's kinda hot too, if you like the fierce fiery sort.

I can't believe I'm consistantly keeping up with a show. It's not something I've been able to do much. I kept up with the very first version of The Mole (way back in what, high school?), and I think I eventually caught every episode of the first season of Monk, but other than that... It's touch and go. All except, of course, Barnie and Friends. Can't forget that.

I knew others who were really into BB, so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. Now I'm hooked.

Well I'm off to absorb some Mrs. Dalloway (Virginia Woolf for those not steeped in the literary world). My professor is a published literary critic and I have to at least seem like I know my shit to pass.

At least I have the weekend to look forward to, during which I may accidentally fall genitalia first on my housemate.

3 Comments:

At Fri Sep 02, 04:22:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

Be careful, the female clitoris has 8000 nerve endings. Falling on it could be dangerous. Oh, you meant sex.

 
At Fri Sep 02, 11:50:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

The whole peeing while standing up thing, hell yeah I've always wanted to do it. But, I don't know. Sitting down makes it seem a bit more relaxing. I can definitely see the advantage on long car trips, though.

 
At Sat Sep 03, 11:17:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, it would be nice on trips just so when you're squatting you're not worrying about the wet or dry condition of the pants bunched up under you.

And beyond that, it could be a unique party trick.

I just really loved the descriptions they wrote. As functional as the thing is, it's just so hard to take seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home