8.16.2005

Local Woman Turns Rabid After Encounter With Skankass Cashier

I decided to share with you guys a photo representing my physical appearance yesterday after my brush with cashierwhorebag and my echy psuedo-sick feeling hit.

But anyway. Feeling a smidgeon better today. Went to doc for a new prescription for my allergy issues, since I ran out of Allegra. She put me on a med called Allerex, or however it's spelled, so now I take a pill twice a day. One revvs me up, the other will knock my ass to sleep.

Tomorrow should be fun, then. Having a dose of revver upper - I'm guessing I'm going to be bouncing of the walls. Hmm. Wonder what it would do in conjunction with my grande Mocha Latté. Or maybe it'll be nice with a couple of my Caramel Truffle Mini Cigars. Yep, you heard me right. The anti-smoker of the anti-smokers has a tin box of these yummy caramel and irish cream cigar(ettes?) that were given to me to have once in a while. They are lovely.

You know what word I like? Sphincter.
Is that strange?

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 18, 03:56:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

You think your allergy pills are bad, try living with herpes. It's a major inconvenience. And it's akward to explain after I've just persuaded a girl that it feels better without a condom.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 05:19:00 PM CDT, Blogger technic said...

2 pills a day? does that me we can sex without a condom?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home