7.12.2005

Rat-faced Tattooed SmokerSlut

Sunday, these spooky bible-beaters came a-knockin, spreading their cult's, er, faith's publications. And my dog decided he wanted to eat them alive. It was fantastic. They were scared hymenless.

Okay, that was kinda gross. But it just popped into my mind, and it was just funny enough that I had to leave it in there. Anyway, I had to drag him away from them as they stood there, frozen, a look of confused terror on their faces. Pup was growling and tearing at the carpet to get at them, his ears way back on his head and his fur in a line. It was neat. I think their confusion was about the fact that the dog was doing it instead of me like last time.

Okay, since y'all don't know me, I can tell you that I have a crush on a certain celebrity. Okay nevermind now I feel like a dork.

I'm already dreading school starting back up. I mean, I love the part right before, when you get your planner and your paper and your writing tools together and put it all in a bag and stuff. It's just the studying and the assignments that I dread. And the payment thing. That part sucks, too. Because I'm not exactly going to a community college, and by that I mean that I lose a major organ to the black market every effin' semester in order to keep going there.

Mmm Qdoba.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 12, 05:25:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you just write "effin"? is that short for Acetaminophen? I 'f'ing hate Acetaminophen.

 
At Tue Jul 12, 09:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

RGB, it's actually short for "Geffen", which is short for David Geffen, the record executive for such bands as Cher, Aerosmith, and Guns N' Roses. Can be used in a sentence as follow: "That Cher concert was so 'effen good it made me want to have gender reassignment surgery!"

Re The Post: I'm left with so many questions left unanswered!....who is this mysterious celebrity crush? Who exactly were these cult/hymenless visitors? What is the name of the school in question?

And why is the relentless gibberish bastard always so relevant and funny in his random way? I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out. 'Effen blogs.

 
At Sun Jul 17, 06:28:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Please tell me it's Donald Sutherland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home