5.23.2005

Gobstoppers

I know, it's been a few minutes.

I've been busy basking in New Mexican rays, navigating downtown Nashburg during a thunderstorm from hell [complete with a power outage and therefore no traffic lights, along with an ex-boyfriend sighting], and transporting given acquaintances to Texan medical facilities due to unmentionable physical errors.

Sounds unlikely, but unfortunately that's my life. I take basically the same trip every year, and every time I wonder what in the hell I was thinking.

Came back to town, had festive, acrobatic sex and about 99 hours of recovery sleep, add a bowl of Lucky Charms, and now all is right with the world.

I may post pics of my trip. Still deciding.

Well, I'm off to catch up on the blogs I read to see how you all are doing...

1 Comments:

At Mon May 23, 08:09:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

yeah, dude, I want to see pictures.
And I was in that storm. It sucked, but was very beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home