4.22.2005

Affirmative

I'm so sick of school and writing and studying and people and things. I need about 48 hours of sleep. And my allergies are pissing me off. April and August suck crocodile gnads when it comes to allergies.

You know what show I like? Desperate Housewives. It's a damn good show. I've seen every episode ("Thanks, TiVo!") and I'm telling ya, it's some good eats.

You know what I don't like? Bumps on the tongue. Miss a spot brushing your teeth and wake up with an irritating bump.

Speaking of the tongue, you know what I'm learning to like? Girls from Lesba.

You know, Lesbians? Ayup. You were right. Jess is indeed from Lesba. Affirmative. Roger. I copy, 10-4. Loud and Clear.

See, things are making so much more sense now. Because I've worked with her before and thought... well, now that's weird. She seems overly friendly. Hmm. Maybe she used to work at Disneyland or something. Or maybe she's proud of her teeth. and uh... boobs. But no, my friends. Fraid not. She's friendly to me for a reason.

Aaah. It's kinda nice, really.

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 23, 12:19:00 AM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

congratulations

 
At Mon May 02, 08:43:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Lesbians because they are mysterious. They don't like the dick... but they like the fake rubber dick... they don't like the guys... but some of them like women that weigh 400 lbs and have shaved heads... they don't like the testes but a high consentration of them live in Sackramento. I might be spelling that wrong... but the point is, they are mysterious, and I like that, it makes me feel something deep in my genitiles... past the sexual feelings, deep, deep, in the heart of my genitiles, thats where I have a special place for lesbians... and I always will...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home