8.12.2005

Topic Stir-Fry


Looky what I found!!

This company, called Celebriducks has made celebs into cute little duckies! They are so good, too. There is a lot of attention to detail. They even have Buddha and Jesus ducks!

Of course I was drawn to Dr. Frankenfurter. It's going to look great in my new digs. Now Mr. Man have to live with me and my Tranny Ducky.

So are you guys watching Big Brother? Kaysar got voted back in (thanks, no doubt, to my gozillion votes) by a whopping 82%. Poor Eric will have to go home and be a bossy arrogant asshole to his own family now. Aaww. Poor Maggot will have to play by her widdle wonesome self.

I guess there's always the rascist lesbian bigmouth to keep her company. She's hot, but she's annoying as hell. And her rascist comments make me want to hork. The bitch actually called a Muslim housemate "Osama Kaysar BinLaden" and a "sand n****r." WTF? I'd have to kick her ASS. Who the hell makes comments like that anyway? Grow up, skank. He's an American. Get over it.

Can you tell I've not gotten much packing done in the past two days? And I have exactly 5 (five) days left. I've only used one roll of packing tape. And of course after I spend like 15 bucks on rolls of normal tape, I discover this stuff. It's clear packing tape with a built-in string in the middle, so you just basically pull the tab to open the box.

I tend to find out what I need to know slightly after I needed to know it.


The good news? I don't have to buy anything for school this last semester. I have enough school crap for a small village of children.

Hmm. Progresso Garden Vegetable... gotta go.

2 Comments:

At Sat Aug 13, 01:51:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

Hey, re: your comment on my blog. I haven't made much money at all from google adsense (We're talking like a couple bucks so far), but it's the sort of thing that needs no further attention once you put it up, so might as well have it up as long as it isn't obnoxious . I'll check back with you in about 17 years when I've made enough to be able to buy a bag of chips with my proceeds :)

 
At Mon Aug 15, 02:15:00 AM CDT, Blogger SINPREE said...

Dont worry about packing. The best type of people wait till the last minute. Not to mention when you wait to the last minute... you kind of work up a sweat and therefore burn a few calories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home