7.18.2005

No diggity, no doubt.

Well, I'm moving. And I find that, in order to avoid packing the stacks of flattened boxes lurking in every room, I get completely absorbed in the shopping channels. Especially the make-up shows. I can't help myself. I guess I'm just nervous about the move. But it's just no excuse for avoiding The Boxes.

They just sit there. They refuse to pack themselves. The bitches.

Had a lovely Sunday sans Cloaked, Bible-Toting, "The Tower" distributing type-people. So my dog got to take the day off. A full day without people-eating. But ... the time ... it is coming. HE... he gets hungry [insert jaws music]. He must ... be fed.

So okay. I didn't want to say it. But yes, I have a crush. Anybody watch last season's Surreal Life?

Yeah. It's like that. Now you understand my reluctance.

5 Comments:

At Mon Jul 18, 03:12:00 PM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

If you really want those boxes to pack themselves, do some PCP and watch Fantasia. Last time I moved I did that at around 9 p.m. and by the morning I woke up in the new house.

 
At Tue Jul 19, 04:36:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, not the best pic of me in the world, given the awkward angle and limited view, but at least it gives me the comfortable illusion of anonymity.

Of all the things that people have told me they dreamt of, my chin is making its dream debut in none other than Trever's dream. I just can't let it get out of hand. Next it'll be posing for nude pictures and signing autographs for tens of adoring fans. Then I'll just be "Kara, you know, the girl behind The Chin? Yeah, that girl." And it's a rather small chin to have such status.

 
At Sat Jul 23, 12:36:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

Ignore whatever Murph says, I saw him the day he took PCP and he didn't move into any new house. I found him on his front porch mumbling about Fantasia and masturbating, and felt sorry for him, so I took him back to my house to keep an eye on him for the day.

 
At Sat Jul 23, 10:02:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Is it a Brady? Please tell me it's a Brady.

 
At Mon Jul 25, 12:14:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys, PCP doesn't help pack boxes, that's just an old urban legend that has gotten very, very popular lately. It's actually huffing rubber cement that does it... yeah... that's the stuff... before you know it you'll be on Blue LP's porch masturbating or something, wait I'm on rubber cement right now... the brush tickles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home