8.08.2005

winds of change are a-blowin'

I can't believe Peter Jennings passed away. Lung cancer. He was no longer a smoker, but had smoked when he was younger. It's so sad. I really liked him. He was too young, too. Still handsome, and incredibly wise.

I don't want to just complain every entry, so I'll gloss over the fact that I have two more weeks until school. Done.

I don't want to just complain every entry, so I'll gloss over the fact that I have one week before I have to be packed and ready to fill up the Uhaul I rented for two days.

Is anyone watching Big Brother 6?!?! Oh my gawd. Please. Somebody tell me you are following this.

Did I talk much about where I'm moving to? Let's just say I'll be living with a member of the opposite sex, whom I plan to engage in frequent intimate contact with, and whose laundry I will more than likely end up washing and hanging. Yay for domesticity! Go team!

On my iTunes right now: "People of the Sun" (Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire)

6 Comments:

At Wed Aug 10, 01:26:00 PM CDT, Blogger t2ed said...

Congrats on your impending move. Don't pack it, whack it. Throw as much as you can away or donate it to charity.

It's not worth hauling the boxes around.

Big Lebowski rocks, btw. Shut the fuck up, Donny!

 
At Wed Aug 10, 01:53:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Donny, Goddammit, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

mmm, I love me some White Russian.


Thanks for the suggestion of tossing stuff instead of packing it. It's a good point. I probably wouldn't ever know it was gone anyway.

Hmm. Anybody want my collection of adult videos? No wait. I'd miss those.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't watch that crap. I mean, ever since I got out of the business, I don't want to star in or watch them.

 
At Wed Aug 10, 04:38:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Are you moving away to school? Or just away from your turbulent past?

 
At Wed Aug 10, 04:44:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

I'm moving in moving in. With someone.

Yeah.

 
At Thu Aug 11, 08:43:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

ooooooooooh girl....

 
At Thu Aug 11, 09:06:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Yep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home