7.18.2005

p-push it real good

Okay here's what the voice on the tube just got through saying: "Why do some problems come in twos? Like feminine itch and odors?" What the fuh?

And while I'm at it, correct me if I'm wrong but nothing is more NASTY than that bitch on the boat using a tampon to plug the leak. They show the applicator coming off and the string swaying in the water. NASTY

I can't get the song Push It out of my head. It's always there. OMG that reminds me... what was that one reality show a few years ago where they put that skinny dude in a room and played Tiny Bubbles over and over, backwards, slow-mo, sped up, etc.? Over and over until he was this [ ] close to losing it? Oh wait I think it was, yeah it was The Mole. Man, that was a long time ago. Another song that sticks is that song by 5.6.7.8s called Woo Hoo, that goes Woo Hoo, woo oo oooh, Woo hooo, woo oo ooh... etc.

So does anyone have any guilty-pleasures to confess? Come on, I told mine...

Yep. Brat. There it is.

Woo hooo, woo ooo oooh...

9 Comments:

At Fri Jul 29, 10:44:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

My guilty pleasure is masturbating while watching videos clips of Robert Novak speak. Is that wrong?

Also, I used to have a poster of Da Brat yelling at Jane from the Surreal Life hanging over my bed, but my girlfriend made me take it down because I kept looking at it while we had sex. Now I have to make eye contact (sigh)

 
At Sun Jul 31, 11:38:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guilty pleasure is stealing home audio equipment from retail stores... oh, uh, and watching Elder, that Elder he always gives it strait.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 11:49:00 AM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

My guilty pleasure is waiting outside of "alternative lifestyle" bars and clubs and randomly committing hate crimes. But I guess I really only feel guilty if someone dies.
OOOOhhhh, and I also eat larger than the suggested serving size of Rocky Road ice cream every Sunday night in my bubble bath. I hate myself on Monday mornings.

And I have a poster of Da Brat above my bed too. She's not fighting with Jane from the Surreal Life, she's in a argument with Secretary of the Treasury John W. Snow over China's decision to change its policy of linking its currency system to the U.S. dollar.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 02:07:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Okay by guilty pleasure I meant celeb crush that's kind of embarrasing (or just awkward) to have given your gender, status, or some other conflicting issue. But I must give my deepest regrets to blue for having to do that blasted "eye contact" malarky. That "real intimacy" bullshit sucks.

I'm glad to know I have such honest commentors, though.
Yeah. That.

kisses all around.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 05:53:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

My guilty pleasure (celebrity crush), as you all probably already know anyways, is Kevin Spacey. There's just that special something about him that makes my womb want to carry his children to term. And then, give birth to them.

My guilty pleasure (embarassing leisurely activites) would have to be watching episodes of Ken Burns, "American Stories". Especially the Civil War series.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 05:55:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

My guilty pleasure (celebrity crush), as you all probably already know anyways, is Kevin Spacey. There's just that special something about him that makes my womb want to carry his children to term. And then, give birth to them.

My guilty pleasure (embarassing leisurely activites) would have to be watching episodes of Ken Burns, "American Stories". Especially the Civil War series.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 05:56:00 PM CDT, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

And I meant that so bad, I posted it twice.

 
At Sun Aug 21, 11:47:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guilty pleasure is cracking the skull of anyone who likes the Vonage Woo Hoo Hoo tormentation sung by those skanky 5.6.7.8's

 
At Mon Aug 22, 08:54:00 AM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

It's actually from WAY before the Vonage commercial. And I never said I liked it, did I? Now go away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home