10.06.2005

Ass-slappage

Oh my god, you guys LOOK!
(Don't watch this if you're at work!)

It's a video of Janet Jackson sunbathing. Uh, sans clothing items. Thank me later.

So. How's everyone doing? The sky didn't crash down when I aired my secrets. Aaaah. It feels good, really. Of course, I'd already told you guys the stuff that usually shocks people the most, like the "girl/girl" and the "girl/girl/girl" and the "boy/boy's restoom" and the "public places collection" and the "car" incidents. If I remember correctly, I took the post down. I'm thinking about reposting it, though. It's in still saved, only as a draft. It would just... round out my purge, if you will.

Man, the other night I ate Arby's for dinner. Lemmetellyouwhat... I was all curled up on the bathroom floor barphing and baurfing and barghfing. Now, let me be clear. I like Arby's sometimes. But when I have some sort of allergic reaction that causes me to lose more food than I thought I ate in 3 days... not good. So now I'm like... fast food phobic. I'm actually not even sure it was the Arby's. Perhaps the apple I ate for lunch that day still had pesticide on it or something.

Shit. I have to go write this thing for this gizmo so the dude can do that thing. Dammit.

Now Playing from my iTunes: "Sexy Boy" by Air
Oddly enough, the song just switched to "Prison Sex" by Tool

3 Comments:

At Thu Oct 06, 10:14:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calacanis Scores With AOL Deal
The Phoenix has risen! Jason Calacanis, erstwhile owner of the defunct Silicon Alley Reporter has scored big by selling his Weblog company to AOL.
You have a awesome blog!

I've got a penis enlarging exercises site. It's about penis enlarging exercises related info.

Come see when you can..

 
At Thu Oct 06, 11:04:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

I was going to delete that, but it's too magnificent.

(I'd turn on verification, but this only happens to me about once every four posts).

Anyway, this is great! Penis enlarging exercises! For dickless chicks, apparently! Yay! Go team!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 12:24:00 AM CDT, Blogger technic said...

me too. i'm no loser, but i spend all my time wishing you would re-post that story about girl/girl/teacher/nurse/principal, or whatever it was. it sounded hot hot hot.

if you want hot hot hot, read this entry http://cherrystemknots.blogspot.com/
it's about guy girl stuff, and i know that's totally gay, but it's work a good read.

i'm slowy watching that link you have. so far i'm not convinced that it's janet jackson. i've just been misled too many times about sexy naked women being celebrities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home