9.28.2005

Look, kids! Mommy bought Syphilis!


This, my friends, is our old friend, The Clap!

Okay how awesome is this... these people ("GIANTMicrobes") actually make plush viruses, bateria, and other goodies, including (drumroll please...) venereal diseases!

They even have bedbugs and bookworms! I'm totally getting my 20 year old brother a bag full from their "Venereals" collection!
Seriously, how funny would it be to give this to someone at like... a sweet 16 or a graduation party or something? Or a bachelor's party ("this will be the last gonorrhea you get, buddy" type thing). I don't know, but if I ever work in a cubicle, I'm SO surrounding my desk with these cute cuddly buggers, especially the Flesh Eaters!
Check out the plush version of what some of you are probably sportin' right this minute!

Get up, come on get down with the sickness!

4 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 12:59:00 PM CDT, Blogger Angie T said...

Kara,

Thank you! I've got all my Xmas shopping ideas nailed down.

You rock!

 
At Fri Sep 30, 04:00:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so so weird, LOL ....There's a market for everything !

 
At Wed Oct 05, 12:34:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

techinically I paid for syphilis too... only it's not as cuddly, or intentional, as this...

 
At Mon Oct 17, 12:37:00 AM CDT, Blogger technic said...

i had a post about gonorrhea.
but no one read it because no one reads my blog.

don't read it! it's not very funny. that's why no one reads my blog.

(it turns out i didn't have gonorrhea. i never mentioned that in my post. so, to any ladies reading this, i'm germ free. don't worry, i probably have other problems.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home