9.19.2005

Closer To Fifty

Whellp, I'm this [ ] much closer to fifty. Birthday was groovin'. I did visit Home Depot and get myself drilled. I had a blissfully no-stress happy weekend. I just wish I felt the same right now... I pretty much feew like cwap. My ferocious beast of a soft cuddly dog is upstairs barking his fool head off at God Knows What, and that's not exactly Advil Liquigels on my head right now. I think I'm going to fix myself a stiff drink and go to bed early.

Went and saw Constant Gardener and Red Eye. CG was good, but sad, and I left feeling hopeless. Red Eye was better than I thought it was going to be, but the last two lines were cheap and cheesy.

Oh My God. I just looked over at the tv and it was a commercial for a pregnancy test. I guess I should fess up - I've (apparently) starred in a pregnancy test commercial. One where I paint "kara" on a big glass window. Yeah, they had to dye my hair brown and make me look about 10 years older for believability. I guess when I moved in with a housemate, they thought I'd fit the bill for someone that may get knocked up. (what's that phrase all about, anyway?)

Big Brother is pissing me off. All the assholes are gone and we're left with the lesbian and the self-righteous bitch. I'm obviously for the lesbian, but the person I wanted to win it is gone.

Well I guess I have nothing interesting to say, so I'll sign off. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Here's a free piece of eye-candy, from me to you, in honor of my birthday...

5 Comments:

At Mon Sep 19, 07:15:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Sep 20, 02:12:00 PM CDT, Blogger K said...

Happy Birthday Kara :) Mine is tomorrow, and I'm this [] much closer to 30. WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

 
At Tue Sep 20, 03:20:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

Happy belated birthday. My mom's was the 18th, but I don't think she had as much fun as you did.

 
At Wed Sep 21, 09:32:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Why thank you!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 05:15:00 PM CDT, Blogger technic said...

my birthday was 2 weeks ago. you want to know how many people wished me a happy birthday? i didn't thinks so. but it wasn't very many. (3) some gibbering bastard, my mom, and my long distance girlfriend. my dad, brother, sister, roommate, classmates, or other friends didn't. plus, i didn't get laid for my birthday. in fact, i haven't been laid in 82 days. that's how long it's been since my gf moved. plus, i'm the crappiest city this side of the dark ages, so there is only a 10^-50% (very small) chance that i'll get any before i move back to albuquerque, in 7 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home