10.28.2005

omfg what is going ON around here?

Good grief, and it's not even a full moon!

I saw at least three car accidents today on my way home! It's like everyone forgot how to drive and the hopped in the car with a bottle of Absolut. One was really nasty looking, although I think it only involved one car. There was mud everywhere, and an ambulance, and a cop directing traffic, the whole bit. Makes me sad. :-(

School has me really f*cked up right now. I'm so stressed out... it's like I have a shitpot of work to do, so I just panic and doin't do any of it. Then later, I'm pissed off because I had a moment of free time and didn't use it to do something to ease my burden. AAAGHHH!

I quit. F*ck it all. I'm quiting 25 days before I graduate.

Okay maybe not, but damn I wish I had a joint the size of my arm right about now. I think I'll grab some Absolut and go for a drive.

6 Comments:

At Fri Oct 28, 05:54:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

I made up this game called "Drunk Driver Eoulette" (DDR) once that I'll have to tell you about sometimes. It involves four people in a car, alcohol, and jail. Maybe I'll post about it soon....

 
At Fri Oct 28, 05:55:00 PM CDT, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

That should say Roulette..let me correct it before one of those spelling Nazi's jumps all over me.

 
At Fri Oct 28, 06:01:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Ooh this sounds fun!

 
At Sat Oct 29, 07:31:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Oct 29, 11:53:00 AM CDT, Blogger Jonathan said...

Quitting is pretty much the only option!! Best of luck!

 
At Sun Oct 30, 04:03:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blue LP you misspelled a word in your comment!!!!! Hey you... oh... uh... you corrected it... but still you misspelled it at first!!!!! That's not how you spell roulette!!!!! Spelling is the most important thing ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home