10.25.2005

Wow, my 85th post.

Here's another bunch of these photos. Am I wrong or does little Angelina look exactly like a mini Janeane Garofalo? Seriously. Oddly, I've had crushes on them both at one time or another, back when I had "crushes." I don't know what I have now. I guess... well, I don't know. What do y'all call a person (celeb or otherwise) that you think is really hot? Anyway, have you seen the movie Gia? Cuz if you haven't, you're doing yourself a real injustice. Well, unless lesbionics, nudity, or heavy drug use freak you out.

Oh, here's a dirty secret I'll let you in on. And this is really embarassing. When I was 12 or 13, I had the hugest crush on Pauly Shore. Back in his "hey buuuuddy" phase. True story.

Anywho, check this out:



Thanks Jay Bee for the photos!

6 Comments:

At Tue Oct 25, 02:04:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jonathan said...

Heeeey, these look familiar!


How about a little credit?


Haha.

 
At Tue Oct 25, 02:07:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, needless to say I read your blog! By the way, awesome movie list... I'll have to borrow that idea too!

:-)

 
At Tue Oct 25, 02:12:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Oct 25, 09:32:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jonathan said...

It's quite alright! But thanks about the movie list. You should keep reading mine. Haha I'll keep reading yours too, it looks pretty interesting.

 
At Tue Oct 25, 09:53:00 PM CDT, Blogger technic said...

i'm no celebrity buff, but i really thought tina turner was a woman.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 11:36:00 AM CDT, Blogger Murph said...

Yeah, are you sure that's not an elementary school picture of Karl Malone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home