10.20.2005

me me me me meeee Meme:

Stole this from a blog I visit.

What color is most reflective of you?
light purple

How did you get the idea for your journal/blog name?
It's pretty self-explanatory. I'm spilling my guts heah.

What time were you born? just after 9 am

What song are you playing now (or wish you were playing)?
Joan Jett - "Do You Want To Touch Me There (Oh Yeah)"

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Yes, but not because they were a celebrity.

What color underwear are you wearing?
black bikini briefs

Do you want a baby?
Yes

What color are your bedsheets?
pale yellow

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
516

What was the last concert you attended?
Green Day

What was the last movie you saw?
A History of Violence

Who do you dislike most at this moment?
The guy that hit my sister's dog and shattered her pelvis. F*cking f*ucker.

Did you dream last night?
Yes, something about going somewhere. Or something.

What was the last TV show you watched?
The Office

What is to the left of you?
an empty glass with a straw sticking out

What is the last thing you ate?
A bowl of minestrone

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
my housemate

Write a song lyric that's in your head:
She wore lemon, see-through in the sunlight. She had heaven, and she held on so tight. (U2, as if you didn't know)

Who last IMed you?
My mom, actually.

What shampoo do you use?
John Freida (sp?) Blonde Shampoo

When was the last time you cut your hair?
August

Are you on any meds?
Yep. I got me some mad allergies, yo

What shirt are you wearing?
A blue t-shirt with my university emblem

What is your favorite frozen treat?
Cold Stone Creamery - chocolate with brownie

Are you sexy?
depends on who you ask. I think so sometimes, depending on what I'm um... doing.

What's your favorite shopping store?
The Apple Store (badass gadgets, not fruit), or Bed Bath and Beyond, or Pier One

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 20, 04:22:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, it wasn't as good as it could have been, but it was okay.

The Office is one of my all time favorite shows ever. Ever. Like, ever. No, seriously.


ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home