10.31.2005

remember silverchair?


So how was everyone's Halloween? Mine was mediocre I suppose, although I did get stabbed by a cat, had a 14 year old boy stare down my shirt with a drip of drool on the corner of his mouth, and had Buzz Lightyear tell me about an "army man" with a "big machine gun."

So I don't know if you guys have had to use those damn academic article databases, but I'M SICK OF THEM. EBSCOhost, etc. You know what I mean? MLA database, Gale Group, etc. etc. etc.. GAH. I'm so sick of this shit.

I feel like I'm in this pit, and I can see the daylight up above my head, but I can't climb out because I can't grab anything solid to lift myself out. I have this calendar with a countdown on it, and I have less than a month's worth of days left, total, and even that seems like an eternity. And the real kicker is that when I think of all the shit I have to get done by then, it seems like five seconds, way too short for me to get my shit done and submitted.

Oh, on a sidenote, I found this nifty site a long time ago, called Rate My Professors, where you can view other people's opinions of your teachers, including if they are hot or not.

It's fucking hilarious to hear what other people say. I mean, this woman I had a few semesters ago that has 30's hair and wears nurse shoes was called 'hot' by honest-to-god students. WTF?

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 01, 05:54:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Ahhh, EBSCO. Every year in school -- from 7th grade to my junior year -- they taught us EBSCO over again entirely, like we were too friggin' retarded to remember.

 
At Wed Nov 02, 05:54:00 PM CST, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

HAHA...EBSCO. Oh, the times we had together, the EBSCO and I.


Wait a minute...we're both talking about the Electric Bum Stick - COrporate version, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home