11.02.2005

Don't say I never gave you anything:


Posting a story about my first um, sans-male experience turned out to be beneficial to my wednesday in ways I didn't expect.
It caused a chain of events that lead to the explication of certain behaviors pertaining to that which is not strictly "hetero" in the sense that there was a certain amount of activities which did indeed completely omit the male gendered species yet ended in the completion of three or more tasks per individual. I guess one might say that sharing a story caused a certain female friend to request a "retelling" and then a reinactment, and since said friend is someone with whom I partake in similar activities once in a while, why it would have been just plain-ol' mean to not indulge her. It's sometimes a little shaky at first, but we always work it out.

That said, I can move on to less interesting issues.

This girl I know is flying off to another country to meet some guy she met online. I shit thee not. And she won't be talked out of it. She's a friend of a friend that I frankly can't stand, but I feel kinda sorry for her at the same time. How bad does your self-esteem have to be to fly across the globe to stay for 2 months with a man you have never even seen? I mean, the guy could be a serial killer, and she could be flying directly into his lair.

To be honest, I won't be surprised if, after their first hour or two, he kicks her ass to the curb. Hope she has a fag or two to smoke while leaning on the bonnet of a motucah and asks to borrow someones telly to ring-a-ding home and send 'round for to snag a cabby.

5 Comments:

At Wed Nov 02, 06:40:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 02:07:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Haha, umm... sweet. I didn't read that other story until now. Uhhh... k!

 
At Fri Nov 04, 12:48:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Trevybaby, of course I do. How could you say such a thing?

I just wish you woudn't drop out of my life for months like that. It sucks! I have to resort to relieving my sexual frustration with other people.

I can hardly be blamed. Humph.

 
At Fri Nov 04, 01:46:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

Wait, so the guy is from Germany? It's hard to be sarcastic in writing.

 
At Sat Nov 05, 12:18:00 PM CST, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

I spent the entire night with her before kicking her out, thank you very much.

Damn Americans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home