11.09.2005

The devil wears a pullover sweater and a tie.

I totally got reamed by a professor today. It was rather frightening on a quiet, dreary Wednesday. I went on that website I told you guys about (rate my professors or whatever) and I had seen that everyone said that the guy was a loose canon, and would snap at people out of the blue. I was like, "oh nu-uh bitches. He is such a nice person!" And now this.

I walked into his office to ask him a question, and suddenly the top of his scalp opened up and a red light bulb raised up out of the cavernous emptiness and started spinning around, making that weeeuurr weeeurr cop-car sound. A dollup (sp) of spit eased down his chin and his eyes began to glow this eery green light.

"KARA M****Y, I BELIEVE THIS IS A PROBLEM YOU SHOULD WORK OUT ON YOUR....OWN....TIME... PLEASE."

I lowered my head and risked flashing him a second of eye contact. "So sorry, I see I've caught you on a day you were stranded in a stall after eating pickled spinach and nobody would spare a square or something. I'll uh, I'll try Dr. V down the hall. Uh..." I started backing toward the hallway.

His venomous glare was my goodbye, so I turned on my nike and skeedattled, feeling the blast of fire singe a few hairs on the back of my head as I made my escape.

I'm lucky to be alive. I guess my cute eyelash batting does nothing on a guy like that.

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 09, 09:23:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Oh my. You better go rate him poorly then.

 
At Thu Nov 10, 06:02:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

If anyone anonymous says anything at all, it's all lies. Everything is lies.

 
At Thu Nov 10, 06:06:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

You guys are funny.

 
At Fri Nov 11, 01:03:00 AM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

I personally don't need to know anything for fear of being branded a psycho.

Unfortunately you left a comment on my repository... and thus curiosity was born... oh well.

Haha... and we don't need to argue Pc vs. Mac.... I'm firmly entrenched in my beliefs as I'm sure you are and I think that war would be a little pointless. I accuse my parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home