11.16.2005

Kevina Federlinetta tells a story

Okay so this guy, right? He's all... hot and stuff, right? So like, I'm all "hey, you're like... hot and stuff." And he goes "yeah you too. You wanna like... go out or whatever?" and so I was like whoa, yeah and I said to him, I said, "yeah sure, okay. I mean, ya know, whatever."

So then we like... went out, right? And I was all... daayaaamm this guy is foyne. And we all... went out and saw a flick and all that. So then he was like, walking me to the door and totally didn't kiss me. So I was all.. okay it's the first date or whatever. So I go in, my heart was all... thumping and shit, cuz this guy is fly, y'all. And like, cool and shit, we was into the same things and shit.

So then he picks me up a few days later and is all "damn girl you look goodt [pronounced like a grunt], how you dooin'?" And I was like... damn he fly. I said to him I said, "te shoo. You know. I'm aight." And then he's all, droppin my ass off and standing like, three feet away and some shit. So I was like... whatever, ya know? But it was all good because we kept going out and having a good time and shit.

So then like... we're all sittin on my porch an all, and he's sittin there next to me, right? And he goes, like this he goes: "Hey you. Look at me." And my heart started "thumpin' hard like I wished he would [now push it]" and I looked at him, and he like, leans in and shit. And I'm all, 'finally,' in my head, you know. And he lays it on me. And I'm all.... oh HELL yeah. Cuz it's like, The Shit. And I'm thinking 'damn I'm glad he waited and shit, cuz that there was the BOMB.' But I play it cool, so I was all supadope casual. I wasn't aBOUT to tell him what his kiss did to me in some certain areas. And stuff. So yeah I'm cool as ice, yo, and just lean back. He's all, "mmm" and shit. I smile, right? And I'm like, "yep." And I nod and act like I can think straight, like I ain't phased a bit. All the while knowing my friends'd already be all up on his junk or whatever. But I play it supadope casual. Cool as ice, baby. Twinkle twinkle.

5 Comments:

At Mon Nov 14, 07:41:00 PM CST, Blogger john boy said...

That was like funny shit er sumptin'.

 
At Tue Nov 15, 09:09:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did that hurt to type? It hurt to read...

 
At Tue Nov 15, 10:04:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Actually, pal, I found it funny. That's uh... pretty much why I wrote it.

So, did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to read it? Because I certainly don't give a shit.

Buh bye now.

 
At Tue Nov 15, 10:32:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

Lol that was so funny. awesome!

you're such a linguist by the way.... no sarcasm. ;-)

 
At Thu Nov 17, 12:26:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Kevin,

I know, aren't I cunning? wink wink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home