12.09.2005

Favorite Quotes [Part 1]

1. I've got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell.

2. (read this one aloud if you don't get it:) Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less. They say all the womenfolk just love Colonel Angus!

Colonel Angus: "And if I overstay my welcome, just tap me on the head."

Colonel Angus: [ to a passing farm boy ] "You there, Boy! Ride into town and tell the Postmaster that if anyone is looking for Anal Angus.. to come knockin' at the rear entrance of Shady Thicket."

3. "Hello, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports."

Peter: "Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, uh, I use the side door, that way Lumbergh can't see me... after that I sorta space out for an hour."

Milton: "I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire."

"Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt on the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass."

4. Tyler Durden: "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

"I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."

"I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection."

[there are just way to f'ing many bitchin' quotes from Fight Club. If you haven't seen it, you should seriously drop everything and watch it, post haste.]

5 Comments:

At Fri Dec 09, 06:24:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

"I've got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell."
Hahaha. Classic. Great quotes.


And by the way, just wanted to let ya know, I have no problem with the movie at all. I just made that post to make people laugh, that's all.

 
At Fri Dec 09, 06:43:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Oh... yeah I figured you were. I just had to say what I was thinking in case some small-minded homophobe happened to read your blog. (And I guess even if you did have issues with it, it's your blog and we'd all just have to deal. You have a right to speak your mind. I'd think you were cool either way, really, because of some of your other opinions.)

 
At Sat Dec 10, 11:35:00 AM CST, Blogger Joshua Magee said...

Glad to see that no cowbell continues to take over the world.

Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.

 
At Sat Dec 10, 04:57:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

Guy Fleegman: Yeah, but that's when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship, and something is up there, and it kills me. But now I'm thinking I'm the guy who gets killed by some monster five minutes after we land on the planet.

Jason Nesmith: You're not gonna die on the planet, Guy.

Guy Fleegman: I'm not? Then what's my last name?

Jason Nesmith: It's, uh, uh - -I don't know.

Guy Fleegman: Nobody knows. Do you know why? Because my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.

Gwen DeMarco: Guy, you have a last name.

Guy Fleegman: DO I? DO I? For all you know, I'm "Crewman Number Six".

:D

 
At Sat Dec 10, 11:43:00 PM CST, Blogger john boy said...

Fight Club is definitely a "bitchin'" movie! I own it so I can watch it on demand :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home