12.08.2005

The shit is caked on there.

You know what I hate? When people are so insecure that they have to wear a good three pounds of makeup. It looks like spackle.

This girl in one of my classes that wears so much mascara that it looks like a family of spiders are trying to crawl out of her skull. It's nasty. And the lip-liner! My GOD!

Anyway, she approached me yesterday to ask me my opinion on something, I could barely hear what she was saying, because her face was humming like a flourescent light. It was like, when you're swinging a spiral phone cord, and it does that 3d thing that makes you dizzy. Her skin is back a full inch from the level of the makeup. Then the spiderlegs flapping everywhere. Ech. I just wanted to take the trowel away from her, hold her face in a toilet, and flush about 5 times until the water actually penetrates the surface of her makeup, and then take a sander or a chisel to that shit.

5 Comments:

At Thu Dec 08, 04:00:00 PM CST, Blogger Cory said...

Kelly Osbourne doesn't need anything to make her less attractive. Who said that?!

 
At Thu Dec 08, 08:26:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

But Trevy, you can never be too busy for my parts. Didn't we have something... beautiful? ;-) But yeah, I know what you mean about being insanely busy. I've had it rough while you've been "down and out." But things are starting to level back out finally. Not a minute too soon.

Cory - I kinda feel sorry for Ms. Osborne. She must drop shitloads of money to keep up her supply of spackle. In a way, she'd be kinda cute if she wasn't such a byotch. I guess that's what happens after years of being pampered and getting everything you ever want.

 
At Thu Dec 08, 10:17:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Kelly Osbourne? SEXAAAAY.

 
At Sat Dec 10, 04:56:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

Haha... I hate it when I can obviously tell someone is wearing a shit load of make-up... girl or guy.

Otherwise it's coo. People do what they need to do I guess... hopefully they don't need it ALL the time. That just bugs me.

 
At Sat Dec 10, 05:08:00 PM CST, Blogger K said...

Aw, what the fuck Kara, I was just starting to forget that Kelly Osbourne ever existed...much like a bad dream that slowly fades from your memory over time...and you had to go and remind me. Damn you, woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home