11.23.2005

RubyRubyRubyRuby SoHo

Is it too late to drop out? I mean, I know that I have a month left before I have a degree and all, but um... Yeah. I'd like to go ahead and uh... withdraw from the university. Thankyouverymuch.

Ech. And my satanic teacher, the one that screams at everyone, is getting more and more DARK SIDED. Do you guys get those teacher evaluation things? We do... at the end of every semester, we evaluate our teachers, and fill out this essay thing about any issues we have, pro or con. Here's what mine will say for Dr. Darkside:

"Dr. Darkside is not of this earth. He has been born straight from the semen in the ballsack of Satan himself, and has come to this university to turn artists into psychos via constant torture. He wears expensive clothes, but only to cover the fact that just under that pullover sweater, there are bubbling boils and green sludge oozing from every inch. I'm sure he must only feast on sacrificed virgin lambs every midnight of a full moon.

Please remove him from any and all departments and have him transported back to be with those of his kind [the other university in town is my guess, bwa ha haaa] so that us innocent geniuses can get on with our educations.

Sincerely,
Kara M****y"

What do you think? I mean, what can they do to me? I'll be gone before they read it.

Seriously, he made a girl cry yesterday. I like, want to walk my dog into his classroom and see if he freaks out and gets his fur all raised up and starts foaming and shit. Dogs can sense Satanic Ballsack Spawn.

Now Playing: Army of Me, Bjork

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 28, 03:15:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Man, I need to get my bjork back.

 
At Mon Nov 28, 03:17:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

I have a love/hate thing with her. Some of it is kickass, some is like... being stoned and riding the mary-go-round till you puke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home