12.25.2005

Merry Holidays and all that shit

Howdy.

How is everyone's holiday going? I don't celebrate Christmas, so I can blog today.

I just finished school! I can't friggin' believe it. Now I get to return all the phone calls and email msgs I haven't replied to in weeks.

Onward and upward, as they say. I guess I could keep going and get my doctorate. Dr. Kara M***y. That would be freaky.

Which reminds me. I googled my name (in google images) and there are a bunch of pictures of girls with my name. One is apparently a "cabin councilor," and another was wearing a long blue gown and looks like she has a metal rod up her ass. So which one am I? Thankfully, none of them are me.

So, because Rachel was so into the Gingerbread Blast at Sonic, I decided to try one while I was there yesterday. And my gawd that's some good shit. I recommend them if you like gingerbread.

Observations of the Day:

1) Boys named Mark are almost always hot.

B. Salt trucks are really farking loud when you're trying to sleep (I imagine those of you in the south have no idea what a salt truck is, but just know - they are loud).

iii: Like Donnell, I am deeply addicted to Sudoku puzzles. I predict that there will be a 12-step forming for this soon.

5 Comments:

At Sun Dec 25, 08:33:00 PM CST, Blogger Wizzie said...

The ONLY Mark I know is the geekiest twat I have ever known... he stinks, he has freckles and he follows people. He has a freakishly small head, meaning his eyes look freakishly big, and the glasses just magnify that.


I feel sorry for him. He used to be popular until he started playing World of Warcraft... stupid tit.

 
At Mon Dec 26, 02:39:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

hell yes gingerbread blasts rock my socks!
congwatuations on your gwaduation!

 
At Tue Dec 27, 01:25:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Wow. That Mark definitely doesn't fit my mental image of "Mark." I guess that "almost always" thing is more important than I thought. What I find particularly rad is that you describe him with the words twat and tit, because that would lead me to think that he just had to be one seriously bitchin' dude. Warm, friendly, and fun.

Thanks Rach! I'm glad I'm finally done. I think I'll celebrate with... ANOTHER BLAST! Yay!

 
At Sat Dec 31, 11:41:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "men" named Mark...?

 
At Sat Dec 31, 01:09:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Anon - I should have said "men" in the first place, because it's certainly what I meant. Oops.

Trevs - They are nifty, you should try one sometime. I think your IQ will handle it just fine. Just don't try it when you're drunk, ya boozer. ;-) (kidding)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home